All day wedding package £610
What do you get?
- DVD/CD and 16 GB USB Memory device with ALL your photos edited
for you to keep and the rights to reproduce and share
- Bridle preparations approx. 45 minutes to an hour hair and makeup application and the result if possible
- Picture of you and your guests on arrival
- Photographs during ceremony and key moments
- Small and large group photos of family and friends, the bridal party and brides maids and pageboys also any requested shots with family and friends
- Romantic photos of bride and groom with the wedding car or in the grounds and gardens
- Informal/relaxed photos of you and your guests
- Reception venue decor and layout mock cake cutting, flower, cake and ring photographs
- Informal photography of you and your guests and round table photography
- Reception venue decor and layout mock cake cutting, flower and ring photographs
- Photographs of the speeches and the toasts
- Evening Wedding Reception:
- The evenings guests around the tables
- The of cutting the cake
- Events as they unfold
- Couples and groups First dance
We offer formal and informal photography, your own CD/DVD with all your images (at the original resolution) with the right of reproduction.
The Bridal Preparations, The photographer, I will visit of about an hour to photograph the hair and make up being applied to the bride also the dress being prepared. Then photographer will leave to meet the grooms party at the location of the wedding ceremony.
I will be accompanying you from half an hour before your wedding with photos of the groom's party all the way to the first reception and the photos of mock cutting the cake and through to the speeches.
Evening Reception. The photographer will need to arrive before the evenings guests around the tables and the of cutting the cake. Photographing events as they unfold including couples and groups as they enjoy your wedding reception and finally that special first dance.